Carbon Capture. Resiliency. Sustainability.
Reforestation can tackle many of the world’s most pressing issues, including climate change, poverty, biodiversity, resiliency and more. Deforestation is still taking its toll on the last forests of the world, but we can turn the tide.
We have approved plans to plant more than 110 million new trees on millions of hectares in Tanzania and Kenya alone. We’re developing more forestry and agroforestry projects around the world, which will:
- Absorb carbon dioxide to battle climate change;
- Defend ecosystems and biodiversity;
- Preserve watersheds and control flooding;
- Preserve and create habitat for wildlife;
- Preserve local lifestyles and cultures, while promoting sustainability; and
- Create jobs for men and women that can help defend endangered ecosystems.
Sacred Seedlings is a global initiative to support forest conservation, reforestation, urban forestry, carbon capture, sustainable agriculture and wildlife conservation. It supports the vision of local stakeholders. We have projects ready across Africa. We seek additional projects elsewhere around the world. We also seek volunteers, sponsors and donors of cash and in-kind support. Write to Gary Chandler for more information email@example.com