Nonprofits Can Build Their Bottom Line and A Better World
Most nonprofits and cause-related organizations are trying to do more with less. They can’t afford to be overshadowed by competitors or miss opportunities to build relationships with sponsors, donors, volunteers and other allies.
Thanks to a special offer from an American advertising and public relations firm, cause-related organizations can help raise their online profile, while fighting climate change and defending African wildlife.
Many nonprofits are missing opportunities on the Internet because their web presence is not built for optimal visibility, attraction and conversion. Marketing firm Crossbow Communications hopes to help several worthy nonprofit clients and causes around the world overcome this strategic disadvantage. The company developed a special package for those who need a new, renewed or expanded web and social strategy to help generate larger online audiences and more stakeholder support. The marketing package includes:
- Web hosting and email services;
- Copy editing (copy supplied by client or extra charge for copywriting);
- Website/blog design and development, including sharing tools and analytics;
- Offsite and onsite optimization, including posts, promotion to social networks and search engines, back links and more;
- Site maintenance;
- Owner’s manual for optimal integration with your social networks; and
- Clients must supply copy, photos, graphics and domain registration. We will build a site very similar to our own site and many others that we have built for ourselves and clients (we recommend this dynamic format because it’s friendly to search engines).
“All projects initiated before December 31 will benefit conservation projects in East Africa,” said Crossbow’s president, Gary Chandler. “It’s a great chance to build your bottom line and a better world.”
Most online marketing packages start at $4,950 for one year. After one year, clients can handle most activities on their own with the help of our owner’s manual. If you want ongoing help, we offer monthly packages to meet your needs.
Please contact us for an assessment and a precise quote. Reach Gary Chandler firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-999-7204 (USA). No reasonable offers refused as long as we have time available.
Crossbow Communications is an advertising and public relations firm with offices in Denver, Phoenix and New York.